top of page

Apply Now

Requires funding for K-12 art and music education

Job Type

Passing Prop 28 would set aside an annual source of funding for K-12 schools for music & arts. A portion of this funding would also be distributed to disadvantaged students. Additionally, schools with 500+ students would need to use 80% of this funding to hire teachers and the remaining 20% for materials & training

About the Role


Widget Didn’t Load
Check your internet and refresh this page.
If that doesn’t work, contact us.

About the Company

Apply Now
bottom of page